PRAYER & BIBLE STUDY
Wednesdays, mid-day 11:30AM or evening 7:00PM, in the Chapel; bring a lunch or dinner to enjoy as we study God’s Word and pray together. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
COLLEGE & 20-SOMETHING HANGOUT
Tuesdays, 7:00PM, in the Chapel; this is an informal hangout time for our college students and 20-somethings. During our time, we will eat and discuss topics/issues that are on the minds of these guys. (email@example.com)
SUNDAY NIGHT CHURCH (childcare provided)
- AUGUST 27 – 6PM in the Sanctuary
- SEPTEMBER 3 – 6PM in the Sanctuary
- SEPTEMBER 10 – 6PM in the Sanctuary
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER AT A GLANCE
- AUGUST 27 – 7:30-8:30AM, Men’s Breakfast in the Memorial Chapel
- AUGUST 27 – 8:30AM & 11:00AM, Communion, both services
- AUGUST 31 & Sept 1 – 10:00AM, wrapping of OCC boxes in the Memorial Chapel
- SEPTEMBER 14 – 10:00AM, packing of OCC boxes in the Memorial Chapel
- SEPTEMBER 16 – 6:00PM, Father/Daughter Dinner in the Memorial Chapel
At FBC Rincon, we have three great ways for you to get connected:
- SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES – on-campus classes, meeting Sundays at 9:45AM, lecture-style teaching.
- DNA GROUPS – on-campus classes, meeting Sundays at 9:45AM, discussion-focused teaching.
- HOME GROUPS – meet in homes during the week at varying times with emphasis on discussion and relational accountability and encouragement.
We would love to help you get connected. Complete the form below and we will be happy to assist you: