SAVE THE DATE
DOUGHNUTS WITH DADS – June 18
All newborn-5th graders are invited to the Chapel on Father’s Day for a drop-in doughnut celebration to celebrate their dads, 9:30-10:45AM. (Lori.Sowers@fbcrincon.com)
SOFTBALL SIGN UP – now thru July 1
We have Men’s and a Coed teams. Registration goes until July 1 and the season runs July 13-August 18. Player fee is $25. Sign up HERE.
COMMUNION – June 25
We invite all followers of Jesus Christ to celebrate Communion on Sunday, June 25, at both morning services as we worship together.
TOWN HALL – June 25
This is our final meeting to discuss and receive input about our plans for the fall, beginning in August. Some great ideas have been implemented in our schedule from these meetings.
BLOOD DRIVE – July 25
We are hosting a blood drive 1-6PM on July 25, led by the American Red Cross. Register by calling our church office or online HERE.
MIDWEEK, MID-DAY, resumes June 14
Wednesdays, 11:30AM, in the Chapel; bring a lunch to enjoy as we study God’s Word and pray together. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LEAD WELL, resumes June 14
Wednesdays, 7:00PM, in the Chapel; studying examples and truths from great leaders and how we can learn from their successes and mistakes. No childcare is available for this event. (email@example.com)
Wednesdays, 7:00PM, in the choir room for ages 12-112. Join us for 12 weeks of summer singing. No talent necessary, but always welcomed. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
COLLEGE & 20-SOMETHING HANGOUT
Tuesdays, 7:00PM, in the Chapel; this is an informal hangout time for our college students and 20-somethings. During our time, we will eat and discuss topics/issues that are on the minds of these guys. (email@example.com)
SUNDAY NIGHT CHURCH (childcare provided)
- JUNE 18 – Father’s Day celebrations – no SNC
- JUNE 25 – Neighborhood Parties – no SNC
- JULY 2 – Neighborhood Parties – no SNC
- JULY 9 – 6PM in the sanctuary
- JULY 16 – 6PM in the sanctuary
- JULY 23 – 6PM in the sanctuary
- JULY 30 – 6PM in the sanctuary
JUNE/EARLY JULY AT A GLANCE
- JUNE 19 – YOUTH/STUDENTS to Savannah Bananas baseball
- JUNE 20/27 – PRESCHOOL Playdate in the field at church
- JUNE 22-25 – FAMILY MISSION TRIP to Greenwood, SC
- JUNE 25 – COMMUNION in both AM services
- JUNE 25 – MEN’S BREAKFAST, Memorial Chapel, 7:15AM
- JUNE 27 – YOUTH Serving the 912
- JUNE 29 – YOUTH at the beach
- JULY 6 – YOUTH/FAMILIES to Savannah Bananas baseball
- JULY 11 – YOUTH/FAMILIES at Bradley Beach, Hilton Head
- JULY 11/18 – PRESCHOOL Playdate in the field at the church
- JULY 13 – YOUTH Serving the 912
- JULY 19 – YOUTH TRIP TO WILD ADVENTURES
- JULY 22 – PARENT NITE OUT
NEW AT FBC
PRESCHOOL PLAY DATE, JUNE 20/27
All preschoolers and parents are invited to the field across from the Youth Building, 9-11AM, bring a picnic lunch. It is water day, so please bring your kids ready for some wet fun outside. (Lori.Sowers@fbcrincon.com)
SCHOOL UNIFORM COLLECTION
We are collecting new and gently used school uniforms for all ages in the bins in our Welcome Center. They will be forwarded to our local foster care. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
At FBC Rincon, we have three great ways for you to get connected:
- SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES – on-campus classes, meeting Sundays at 9:45AM, lecture-style teaching.
- DNA GROUPS – on-campus classes, meeting Sundays at 9:45AM, discussion-focused teaching.
- HOME GROUPS – meet in homes during the week at varying times with emphasis on discussion and relational accountability and encouragement.
We would love to help you get connected. Complete the form below and we will be happy to assist you: